RABBLE ROUSERS RIDERS CLUB
VOLUNTARY WAIVER, CONSENT, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
PLEAE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. DO NOT SIGN THIS AGREEMENT UNLESS YOU AGREE
TO THESE TERMS. RIDING IS VOLUNTARY, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
IN THIS DOCUMENT, RABBLE ROUSERS RIDERS CLUB WILL ALSO BE REFERED TO AS RRRC.
Name of Event: Rabble Rousers for Crime Survivors Ride
Location of Event: All Locations
Dates of Events: June 3, 2023
To participate in a ride or other event with RRRC, you MUST read, understand, and sign this waiver.
This waiver must be submitted to and received by RRRC before you can participate in a ride or event
held and sponsored by RRRC.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
Riders participating in rides or other events where riding a motorcycle is necessary must have a valid
driver’s license from their state of residency with a motorcycle endorsement. Motorcycle riders also
agree and confirm that their skills when riding a motorcycle are sufficient to safely engage in the ride
or event they are participating in. RRRC does not evaluate rider’s levels of motorcycle skills before they
are accepted into the club or permitted to participate in any ride or riding event.
Riders are required to ride responsibly and obey all rules of the road.
Please Read Carefully!
I am aware that riding a motorcycle involves risks, dangers, and hazards in addition to those normally
associated with the operation of motor vehicles. I acknowledge and accept the risks, dangers and
hazards that group riding may include, my failure to drive safely or within the limits of my own ability,
and the negligence of other motorcycle or motor vehicle drivers.
I understand agree to all the following statements:
- For purposes of this waiver, I understand that “RRRC” includes all of its cofounders, event sponsors, members, assigns, agents, road guards, road managers, or any other volunteers acting as Safety Officers or Ride Assistants, whether members of RRRC or not, at this event and any and all future events.
- I voluntarily choose to participate in this activity and event out of my own free will and am fully aware of all the possible risks, dangers, and hazards associated with this activity and event. I understand and agree that unforeseen conditions may cause the location(s), path(s), and route(s) to reasonably deviate and alter. I consent to such possible deviations and assume all risk and liability as set forth in this waiver for any and all such deviations or alterations.
- I have a valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement, and I can legally operate a Motorcycle as part of the Ride or Event; OR I am aware of the nature of the Ride or Event and choose to be a passenger in this Ride or Event and will not operate a vehicle as part of the Ride or Event.
- I have reviewed, I am familiar with, and I will comply at all times with the SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS contained in the Owner’s Manual of my motorcycle or the motorcycle I am riding, and the WARNINGS ON ALL VEHICLES, including the use of a helmet and other personal protective equipment. I have not and will not consume alcohol or any other substance that could impair my judgment or riding ability. If I have any questions, I will ask before riding.
- I am aware of and voluntarily assume THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH MOTORCYCLES, including SERIOUS INJURY AND/OR DEATH caused by loss of vehicle control, collisions, mechanical failures, road and/or trail conditions, my own negligent acts, the negligent acts of other riders and drivers.
- I AGREE TO WAIVE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND that I have or may in the future have relating to the Ride or Event, whether directly or by subrogation or otherwise, against RRRC.
- I AGREE TO RELEASE RRRC FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY for any loss, damage, expense or injury (including death) that I or any person(s) in my party may incur resulting from my voluntary participation in the Ride or Event. I understand that this waiver and release do not extend to intentional wrongful acts on the part of RRRC.
- I EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY BENEFITS I MAY HAVE UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CALIFORNIA CODE, or any other law, that provides that a general release does not extend to claims which I do not know of or suspect exist, which if known by me may have materially affected my decision to sign this agreement.
- I AGREE TO DEFEND, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY RRRC from and against any and all liability for any claim or loss, including personal injury, death, property loss, attorney fees, and litigation costs resulting from my participation in the Ride and/or Event.
- I HEREBY GRANT to RRRC, and those acting with their authority, the unrestricted, perpetual, worldwide right and LICENSE TO USE MY NAME, PHOTOGRAPH, LIKENESS, VOICE AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, and any photograph, video or audio tape that may be taken of me or that includes such materials without further compensation or notice to or permission from me or any third party.
- THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY CALIFORNIA LAW, without regard to its choice of law rules. Any dispute or claim relating to this Agreement or the Ride and/or Event shall be finally resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION under the United States Arbitration Act in the state of California.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY PRIOR TO SIGNING IT.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT